Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Wands Continued...

written: May 15th

Photo of the day:
alt text

Ya know that Music Teacher I was ranting about on Friday? She not only apologized via email (in response to my email), and has TWO other teachers to help her police her talent show students, but she stopped by today in person to apologize again AND give me this. ::laughs:: So I’m not hating on her as much as I was Friday. Friday was just such a shit storm there was little I could do other than swallow my rage and wait until it died down before addressing it. But, I think we’ve found a good common ground once more, and both of us will hopefully hold up our respective sides of the bargain.

So yeah, about those wands. I thought I was over the obsession. Again, I hadn’t found one that 100% called to me, so no biggie right?

I was telling Annie about this awesome Jaguar athame this guy, Shamanic Wands-Simon, made. I mean seriously, how fucking cool is this?

Jaguar athame top view:

alt text

Jaguar athame side view:

alt text

I mean, holy shit, ain’t that STUNNING? And while Jaguar is my totem for 2017, it’s not one that I would make the focal point of my athame. Besides, still loving my current athame (buffalo horn handle and Damascus blade). But seriously, this Jaguar one is GORGEOUS. A true piece of art. Pricy as shit as well (up around $400).

And I liked this Raven wand, created by Spinning Castle, as well:

alt text

Another view:

alt text

The Harpies are quite the fan of this one. But again, expensive (also around $400). So yeah, that’s a no go for me. I would like to do something for the Harpies, but I’m not spending that kind of cash at this time.

But then, while I was scrolling through Shamanic Wands-Simon……I came across these two wolf wands.

Wolf Wand 01:

alt text

Unfinished Wolf Wand 02:

alt text

I mean, holy shit. That is GORGEOUS. I could see myself using the shit out of one of those wands. Like holy hell. GORGEOUS!!!!!

I guess I can start saving now and maybe be able to get it at the end of the year. I HAVE to hit my $5k mark by my birthday. Then whatever money I can save after that, I can put towards a wolf wand like one of those.

No comments:

Post a Comment