Sunday, May 21, 2017

DYING

written: May 20th

The #CY365 Photo prompt is “Low Tech”:

alt text

My allergies are SLAYING me right now. I want to carve out my throat and throw it away. It hurts so bad much right now to swallow, I was checking myself in the mirror and seeing if I had Strep Throat or some shit.

::knocks on wood:: I have yet to have Strep. ::turns her eyes heaven-ward:: Please, keep it that way!!!
I really hope the Spirits don’t take that as a challenge. I would be SO happy to never have Strep.

So yeah by midnight, it felt like I was swallowing pins. So off to CVS we go. And of course, the nice one by our house closes at 10 pm, so we had to go to the seriously sketchy one by the old apartments. I always feel like I should be carrying a blade or a gun anytime I return to the old neighborhood. It’s just gone so downhill. But then again, all the good little boys and girls aren’t roaming the streets at midnight, so what does that say about me? ::laughs::

So yeah, this is my “low tech” fight against my allergies. I’ll be calling my doctor on Monday and seeing about getting the damn shot. I’ve put that off for as long as I could but I’m done now. I also plan to inquire about some of these “allergy treatments” the local ER clinics offer that basically train your body not to wig the fuck out over allergy triggers. If it’s legit, then sign me the fuck up!

No comments:

Post a Comment