Monday, October 15, 2018

Withdrawal

written: October 13

Photo 196/1001

0196

My beloved amethyst smokey phantom double terminated crystal. I bought it a while ago from Shamanic Wands down in Australia. And it was worth every penny. And it was so reasonably priced even with the shipping from Australia tacked on. I would gladly purchase from him again in a heartbeat once I have the funds. ::smiles::

Honestly, I’m so all over the damn place with the tweaked version of the 2016 Inner Witch Photo Challenge list that I’m thinking I’ll just scrap it at this point. I’m finding quite a few the prompts have zero basis in my own practice – such a kitchen witch and broom and cauldron, etc. They have no part of my practice.

I got one of four assignments done today that are due this weekend. And then my internet up and DIED. And of course, it would be the assignment that’s due on Monday and not one of the three due on Sunday that I was able to complete and upload before the internet died. I’m trying hard not to panic too much. I’ll do the assignments and then shuffle over to the library or the school and use their internet to upload it. Frontier says it will be WEDNESDAY until they can come out to fix the internet. Lordy, grant me strength! I’m going to go through hardcore withdrawal. Good thing I picked up Circe: A Novel by Madeline Miller yesterday. I guess I can distract myself by reading that book, that I’ve been waiting for MONTHS to get my paws on.

No comments:

Post a Comment