Monday, October 15, 2018

Miserable Day

Photo 198/1001

0198

A lovely Red-tailed Hawk tail feather my pen pal, Sorrow, sent me. She finds all sorts of awesome feathers in her woods and from time to time, she mails them to me. ::smiles::

Today was the first day Zander was on his mood stabilizer. And I’m not a fan of it at all. He was like a zombie. The best way I can describe it is it was like he was drugged…tranquilized. He fell asleep at 5 pm and slept until I woke him up at 5:45 when his dad arrived to pick him up. ::shakes her head:: When he’s having a good day, he is bright and vibrant and hilarious. He was none of that today. And while it was nice not to have to worry about him attacking his classmates and hurting them or making an assortment of death/violent threats…I miss the bright shining kid he was most of the time. I am hoping the drugged effect will fade as his body adjusts to the medication.

Crazy cold, rainy day here in Texas. We dropped a full 50 degrees over the weekend and are currently hovering in the low 40s. ::shakes her head:: I am NOT a fan. If I could stay at home and not have to be out in it…then yeah, I love it. I could curl up in the living room and just journal my heart away. I finished up Circe, so I don’t have anything to read at the moment, so journaling would suffice. Heck, with three pen pal letters waiting for responses, maybe I would spend the day writing to them. ::smiles::

No comments:

Post a Comment