Saturday, October 20, 2018

Legos

written: October 18

Photo 201/1001

0201

Zander invited me to play with Legos with him today, so this is what I built. Honestly, just building this simple “house” was so soothing. The repetition calmed my mind. I’ll have to remember that for days that I’m stressed out.

Today was the first day in a week or so that we got NO rain. The kiddos were able to go outside, thank all that is holy! They seriously needed to burn off the extra energy. Too bad it’s supposed to rain again tomorrow.

I’ve got a handful of pen pal letters that have trickled in over the week. I have four right now that I need to reply to, plus a few packages that still need to go out. But first, I have four assignments that have to get done (three due Sunday; one due Monday). I need to bang those out as soon as possible and then I can move on to the fun stuff. ::smiles:: And of course, I’ve been poking around on Pinterest and looking at all the cool things there for pen pals and holy crap, there are some seriously talented people out there! I definitely want to try my hand at some of the things I’ve found.

No comments:

Post a Comment