Friday, October 19, 2018

Journal

written: October 17

Photo 200/1001

0200

My journal that I swapped with Sharmila arrived today! I wanted a special photo for my 200th photo and this was just PERFECT. I left the house early so I could swing by the post office to pick it up. I was anticipating a crowd, but it was pretty much deserted. So I was able to snag my journal and was out in under 6 minutes. UNHEARD OF EVER. ::laughs:: Which translated into me being SUPER early to work. Which is fine by me. I got to hide out in my office and read everything Sharmila wrote in my journal. I legit hugged my journal afterwards. ::smiles::

Still having shitty weather here – cold and rainy. Don’t get me wrong. I love rainy weather…but damn, we are talking WEEKS now that 90% of the days were all day rain. The ground can’t soak up any water (hasn’t been able to for WEEKS), which means my students can’t go out, which is driving me up the wall now.

No comments:

Post a Comment