Monday, October 8, 2018

Accomplishment

Photo 191/1001

0191

The prompt for today is “Kitchen Witch”, but yeah, I’m not one of those. So instead here’s a photo of Josey pup and I, sitting outside, watching the storm roll in. ::smiles:: This photo also takes care of my monthly selfie. Hurray, two birds, one stone.

I got my assignment for the Diversity class done and turned in. And I responded to a classmate’s posting in the Storytelling class. AND I’ve already downloaded all the readings and assignments for the next week as well. I also did laundry and dishes and used my new vacuum cleaner in my room. It’s not a super-sucker, but it does the trick and is light enough for me to use on the stairs as well (but that will be done another day).

I didn’t do my New Moon ritual. Today just slipped away while doing all those other things. But there’s always tomorrow. ::smiles::

I got my Halloween postcards all addressed, stamped, and ready to go. And I’m putting together a small Halloween care package for a friend who’s having a rough go right now. I want to pick up a few more little items to add into the package before I mail it off. And I finally got Sharmila’s journal finished up and packaged as well. I’ll hopefully be able to hit the post office tomorrow or Wednesday to mail it out.

Oh, and I heard back from the High Priestess of the ToK Coven. She’s excited to meet me in person and do the interview. She says she’ll contact me after Samhain (Halloween) to set that up. And she reiterated that classes wouldn’t actually start until Ostara (Spring Equinox) 2019. I thanked her for getting back to so quickly and told her I look forward to the interview. And I told her that Ostara works perfectly for me, as I’ll be down to just one grad class at that point. ::smiles:: I’m trying not to count my chickens before they hatch, but I’m seriously excited at the possibility.

I need to start setting aside dedicated time for working in my Witch Journal. I’m so far behind in it. I’m thinking an hour or two on Thursday mornings set aside just for Witch time. Even if I don’t have anything to add to my journal, I can use that time to dust off the altars (I have two – three if I count the completely abandoned one in my bathroom), or inventory my supplies, or any number of Witchy things.

No comments:

Post a Comment