Monday, October 15, 2018

Circe

written: October 14

Photo 197/1001

0197

Current book I’m reading and LOVING.
Though, this book also breaks my heart, because it’s a book my grandmother would have LOVED to read with her love for Greek mythology. But dementia has stolen all of that away.

Circe isn’t a goddess I’m overly familiar with, but after this book? Man, I want to reach out to this Titaness. She resonates so deeply with me and this book just made her so relatable and understandable. I know that she may be vastly different that how she’s depicted in the book, but given that I work with the Harpies and have worked with Medusa in the past….it seems only natural to reach out to Circe now.

I did get all of my assignments done and turned in, thank goodness. My Lachuza story didn’t turn out as good as I thought it would be. But, no sense in crying over spilt milk. What is done is done. Now I just need to look at the parameters for the next story and begin working on the next one so I’m not struggling with it as badly as I struggled with this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment