Thursday, October 25, 2018

Bribery

Photo 208/1001

0208

Dew on the grass.

I’ve decided to bribe myself to go to the stupid staff meeting we are having on Saturday. I bought myself a necklace that I’ve been eyeballing for a while now, but just couldn’t justify spending the money on it. Turns out, the money I will make at the meeting is exactly what the necklace will cost, so I went ahead and bought it. I just hope it arrives soon and is as pretty as it is in the pictures. ::smiles::

My depression is getting bad again. ::sighs:: I just have to admit it now that I can’t beat this with sheer willpower. But I’m at a loss as to what to do about it. Therapy isn’t going to be useful – this is purely the chemical imbalance running rampant. I don’t want to go to a psychiatrist, as they’ll just try putting me on a mood stabilizer again (due to being labeled Bipolar). But that does nothing but ramp up the depression severely. I’m thinking an anti-depressant would be useful. I’ve already tried a few that don’t work for me, but I know there’s been major changes in medications since I last tried an anti-depressant. Maybe I should just make an appointment with my general doctor and take it from there. Honestly, I trust her worlds more than any psychiatrist at this point.

I’m trading off two of my oils that I don’t care for and gaining two that I’ve been wanting to try. I’m trading Hecate for Owl and Cauldron for Mysterious. I hope I like them better than the ones I’m trading off. ::smiles::

No comments:

Post a Comment