Monday, October 15, 2018

Friday

written: October 12

Photo 195/1001

0195

Cool little house that Hannah M. (student) built today with Jenga blocks. You know, my students rarely ever play Jenga…but boy do they build some awesome things and it is one of our most popular “games”. So much so, that I had to make it where they had to spend their reward points to play it and that they can ONLY play it with one other friend. It keeps the fights and tears to a minimum. ::chuckles::

A long, long, long work day. Thankfully we had Emily H. as our sub (2 aides were coming in late and one was leaving at 4 pm). And thankfully Zander (my emotionally disturbed kiddo) had a good day, which made all the difference in the world. They start him on his mood stabilizer on Monday. I hope it helps him.

The Hubs had the day off due to having his yearly physical with the VA. I was so bushed by the time I got home from work. Typically, we go out to eat on Friday night, but I just wanted to stay home. I couldn’t handle any more socializing.

No comments:

Post a Comment