Sunday, October 28, 2018

Out In The Open

written: October 27

Photo 210/1001

0210

A beautiful fabric, lavender poinsettia I saw at Michael’s today. I seriously want it, but don’t know what I would actually DO with it? If I figure that out, then maybe I’ll actually buy it. I’m trying NOT to just randomly buy shit that I will never use. I already have so much stuff just collecting dust. ::shakes her head::

I ended up sick last night through most of today, so I didn’t go to the meeting after all. ::sighs:: I was so nauseous I didn’t even eat my cheese dog from 5 Guys Burgers and Fries. I had a handful of plain fries, but that was it. SO not like me. But it seems to be gone now, and I’m deeply thankful for that because it SUCKED so bad!

I actually talked to my husband about my depression. He of course, felt bad because he hadn’t really noticed and I quickly reminded him that I’m a freakin’ PRO at hiding it. But I’m trying to stop hiding it and start seeking actual help for it, so I’m not just over here suffering alone. He’s supportive, which I’m deeply grateful for. Honestly, it feels like a huge weight has been lifted just because I can be honest with myself and with him about it. Doesn’t mean the depression isn’t still there, but it’s a bit more bearable because I’m not hiding it.

No comments:

Post a Comment