Tuesday, October 2, 2018

October 1st

written: October 01

Photo 184/1001


20181001_173715

Starting to set up my altar for the upcoming New Moon. I plan to add my Jade Oracle cards. They could stand a re-blessing and re-charging.

I’m doing the Inner Witch Photo Challenge again from two years ago.

14468316_1470216659671829_2494696861996004169_o

I looked around for an updated one for this year, but didn’t find any I liked. So I’ll just swap around the days for the New and Full moons.

I played hooky today from work. The Husband had the day off of work and I had a small paper to write. So yeah, I played hooky and stayed home to do that…mostly though, to hang out with my husband.

So I stayed home, and dried rose petals.
I stayed home and did my Diversity assignment.
And did my follow up to my Storytelling assignment.
I did a Wal-Mart run with my husband that wasn’t shitty until we were trying to check out. It took us twice as long to check out as it did to fill our entire cart. ::sighs:: But it is over and done with and that’s all that matters.
And I got two packages made up and ready to mail out (one to my Mom and another for an oil swap I’m doing).

Isn’t it sad that I feel the need to justify taking a day off of work? It wasn’t a crazy busy day. And I have the paid days off still to cover it. And still, I feel the need to justify taking it.

No comments:

Post a Comment