Saturday, October 6, 2018

Pagan

written: October 05

Photo 188/1001

0188

Waning moon – man I lucked out that Inked Goddess Creations posted this on their Facebook page. I haven’t seen the moon in a while now, so I wasn’t sure how else I was going to fulfill the prompt today. Most likely, I’ll remove this prompt from my list for next year.

I’ve almost got all of the rose petals dried and bagged for my pen plans. I just need to go buy some padded envelopes and then I can mail them out. And I need to mail Sharmila’s journal out to her. I’m behind on that, but this has been such a rough, crazy month.

Which reminds me. So I started looking into counseling. I found this lady that sounded pretty good – hit a lot of the target points that I was interested in. So I emailed her to see if she accepts my insurance (because that’s a major deal breaker right now – they have to be in-network for me even think about seeing them). She emails me back and says no. But it’s the signature on the bottom of her email that seals the deal – God is good, the Bible is true, hell is hot & Jesus saves. Um, yeah, this Pagan Woman is NOT going to set up an appointment with THIS therapist. Nope. ::shakes her head:: Seriously, it’s one of the things I seriously hate about Texas – so much of our medical services are faith-backed. So back to the drawing board on finding a therapist.

Speaking of Pagan-stuff, I turned in my application to the TOK Coven today. I know that they aren’t accepting students until March, but I felt it was important to do my application sooner rather than later. Especially given that Aesa went to the bat for me with the High Priestess. And when I told Aesa that I had turned in my application, she was so excited. Which made me extra excited. ::laughs:: So now I wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment