Tuesday, October 23, 2018

PUMPKIN!!!!!!!!!!!

written: October 22

Photo 205/1001

0205

My pumpkin of DOOM! This thing is HUGE! I can’t wait to carve it.

I just realized today that my Diversity class has all of the weekly modules open right now. So now my plan is to get as many of those done as possible, so I can have an easier November.
I’ve submitted my course request for next semester – just one class – Information Resources Development. It’s a “guided” elective that I didn’t know I had to have until I went in for advising during the summer. ::shakes her head:: But as soon as they give me the green light, I’ll register for my FINAL SEMESTER.

I also emailed my advisor for clarification on the Practicum. I think I have to sign up for the “class”, but don’t actually GO to the class? I’ll get a placement in a library that will have me doing things for the class. I think? I dunno. So I’ve emailed them about that as well to gain some clarification.

And then I STILL need to apply for graduation, even though it won’t happen until August. ::shrugs:: But whatever. I’ll get that done tomorrow most likely because I’m all out of Adulting Powers right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment