Sunday, October 14, 2018

New Moon

written: October 11

Photo 194/1001

0194

My super impromptu New Moon ritual. Figures I would spend some time setting up a nice altar up in my room only to toss the necessary items into a bin and take ‘em outside. ::laughs:: But hey, it worked and it was rather nice to do it outside. Might need to do that more often.

So protection bag (the brown leather bag on the right hand side) has been cleanse, recharged, and set back up again. And all SIX Tarot/Oracle decks have been individually cleansed with Palo Santo smoke – we’re talking each individual card, the booklets, AND the boxes have been individually cleansed. That took more than a minute. ::laughs:: But it’s all said and done and I feel infinitely better. Now I just have to get back into the habit of using my Oracle/Tarot decks.

Just one more day left in the work week – but it’s an early release day, which makes for a doozy of day. And the emotionally disturbed kiddo will most likely be there all day as well. One of his aides came to tell me today that he will be starting a mood stabilizer on Monday – so he’ll either be super moody or super mellow. ::shakes her head:: Poor kiddo. He’s only 5 years old and to already be put on mood stabilizers? I just worry about him when he hits puberty and then again around age 21, as those are the times when mood/mental disorders typically make a big show in your life.

But I’m setting the intentions right now that he will have a good day tomorrow. That tomorrow will go as well as possible for all the kiddos and the staff. And then I can start my weekend. ::smiles::

No comments:

Post a Comment