Sunday, October 14, 2018

Trusting Myself

written: October 09

Photo 192/1001

0192

Leviathan, burrowing OUT from under her hide…instead of using the HUGE hole that’s about an INCH above her head. ::laughs::

So yeah, pretty sure I broke my pinky toe earlier this evening. I was running into David’s room, having Josey chase me, when I kicked the SHIT out of one of the bed legs. And then, because she knew I was injured and was actively kissing up because she was worried she had hurt me, Josey straight up JUMPED ON SAID TOE. ::shakes her head::

I removed a “friend” from here on my blog (blocking her) and on Facebook. I had already made it where she couldn’t see any of my posts on Facebook and had unfollowed her, but she left a super snarky, super passive aggressive comment on a previous post, and it was just the last straw. All I ever got from her was either super snarky comments or comments on my tits. And yeah, I have some large breasts and they are pretty damn nice, if I do say so myself. But, I do not need, want, nor desire that many boob comments. It’s half the reason I stopped posting post-ritual photos, as the spaghetti top I typically wear (because it was so damn hot in my room) did show cleavage, and I was just so damn tired of the constant comments.

What I hate the most about the whole situation is that I KNEW it was bad. I KNEW that I just needed to cut her out of my life. But I didn’t trust myself. I went to a trusted friend that we have in common and talked it over with her before Annie just flat out said to block her because I don’t need that drama in my life. And I’m like “Duh, Wolfie. Why did you need outside validation?” Don’t get me wrong, Annie’s awesome and I trust her judgement calls on matters like that. I’m pissed because I KNEW I wasn’t over-reacting, but didn’t trust myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment