Sunday, October 7, 2018

Planning

written:  October 06

Photo 189/1001

0189

Incense
Not my greatest photo, but I let today slip away and this is the best I could do on such short notice. Maybe I’ll get around to taking a photo of my entire incense stash. ::chuckles::

Another rough day mentally. But I did get my Storytelling discussion post written and posted. I haven’t even begun on the Diversity assignment, but I have Monday completely off from work, so I can spend that day working on it. I also plan to pick up a planter at Lowes to plant my new daffodil bulbs. And since I finally got a light-weight vacuum cleaner, I plan to do a deep cleaning of my room and the stairs.

And then there’s whole New Moon on Monday as well that needs a good ritual done. Honestly, I always feel so much better after a good ritual, so that’s the plan. A good cleaning, a good CLEANSING (hello Palo Santo and Sweetgrass for the whole damn house), and a good ritual. Hopefully that will set things to right again in my little world.

No comments:

Post a Comment