Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Eye on the Prize

written: October 21

Photo 204/1001

0204

Table at Fuzzy’s Taco (where we ate for dinner).

Alright, I got my weekly response AND the movie response written and submitted for my Storytelling class. Thank goodness THAT is done. And I don’t have to ever watch The Piano again ever. Seriously, can I please not have a show or movie in which women are victimized and it’s normalized? That would be great, thanks. I’m more than a little burnt out on that right now. I managed to tamper down my rage long enough to write an acceptable paper about The Piano for class, but seriously, I feel like I’m a raging inferno over this. I swear, I have been burning over this stuff for months now, and it’s just exhausting. I am in dire need of a blanket fort and zero adult responsibilities for at least 48 hours. Just me, my coloring books, journals, stuffed animals, and blankets for a solid 48 hours. Sounds like heaven to me.

Just gotta keep my eye on the prize. I’m ready for a change of scenery in the career field.

No comments:

Post a Comment