Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Sunday

written: October 28

Photo 211/1001

0211

Halloween themed rings that came off of some cupcakes a student gave us at work (yeah, there were a lot left over and I brought them home to share with my husband). I wish they made the rings a bit bigger because I would totally rock the Spooky one all October.

We rented the movie The Domestics on Vudu. Holy crap, it was a good, end-of-the-world type movie. But bloody, intense, and mind-blowing at times.

I paid for my photo of Niko up at Wolf Park in their annual Give a Wolf a Pumpkin fundraiser and behavior enrichment. I almost didn’t do it this year. But that would be the first time I’ve missed it in YEARS. I sat down and did the math and made sure I could pay all my bills and turns out, I had more money that I had originally thought. Yay! So I was able to squeak in and make my donation to a very worthy cause. And sometime in November, I’ll receive my photo of Niko (their black male wolf), enjoying his treat-filled pumpkin.

No comments:

Post a Comment