Saturday, January 27, 2018

Thankful Thursday #04

written: January 25th

I am thankful…
1. I spotted a coyote on my drive home today. I love that city wildlife. Where there’s a will, there’s a way.
2. Did my assignments for BOTH classes this week! Yay me! ::chuckles::
3. Powerful dreams and new possible faith avenues.
4. Bottoming out again. I was thinking of cancelling my appointment with the new psychiatrist because I was doing so well. But this just reminded me that this is bad and this is serious and it’s time I did something proactive about my mental health.
5. I’m loving the Jade Oracle deck. It took me a while to feel healthy enough to use the deck (I get crazy readings if I’m not healthy), but I’m in love with it.
6. Making Wendy’s Witch’s Ball and mailing it out.
7. Picking up Girl Scout cookies AND getting to hanging out with Bri for about three hours, just shooting the shit.
8. Survived the early release day AND that it means extra money on my paycheck. I’m going to need it after this month.
9. Finally over the Plague of Doom. I am so deeply grateful for that. And I’ve since learned that, for whatever reason, I cannot take DayQuil. My lungs/bronchial tubes do NOT like it…but thankfully I can still take NyQuil.
10. Done with this list of thankfuls for this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment