Saturday, January 13, 2018

Saturday Mutterings



Feeling worlds better today.  My left eye is almost 100% back to normal, same with my breathing ability.  I got two of the three prescriptions filled today – these two cost me a whopping $8.53.  Not too shabby.  Hopefully the third one, that they had to order, isn’t too expensive either.  I would love to keep this as low cost as possible. 

I’ve done a bit of work in my Big Gray Journal.  Not much, but hey, every little bit counts.  I really do want to fill that up by the end of the year.  My art journaling has practically disappeared completely and I really miss the fun of making a great page.

David finally filled out his voter registration information!  Woohoo!  I mailed it today.  So he should be good to go for the Primaries in February and good for the BIG vote in November.  As I’ve stressed to him over and over, I am NOT telling him how to vote or who to vote for, but I will give him the information I have access to and he can make his own informed decisions.

Not really much else to report for today.

David has to work Monday.  I am hoping to be feeling well enough that I can smudge down the house again.  I also need to check and make sure the rail road spikes are still in position at the four corners of the property.  I suspect one may be missing.  If so, I’ll need to order a replace asap and set it up just like the original ones were.

I also need to figure out what I’m doing for Imbolc (witchcraft holy day – aka Sabbat).  I have a couple of Imbolc related recipes I want to try out.  And this year, I’m trying to have my rituals on the astrological dates of all of the Sabbats.  This year, Imbolc “officially” falls on February 3rd.  It gives me a bit of time to figure out what I will do in celebration/observance and start gathering the necessary supplies. 

Oh, and let’s not forget the Super Blood Blue Moon on January 31st!  Seeing as how I didn’t do a ritual on the first full moon of the year (January 1st – I was so worn out from the Tabular Rasa ritual I did the night before) – I need to do my Wolf ritual on this last full moon of January.  Which reminds me, I need to get cracking on that.  Gotta gather up all my wolf items to be cleansed and re-blessed.  I think I have ONE stick of Gray Wolf incense left from Harvest Moon Haven.  Sadly, I think her battle against cancer is just about over and I don’t think anyone will be continuing her Etsy store. 

No comments:

Post a Comment