Friday, January 19, 2018

Survived!



Alrighty, so we made it through the week from hell and I’m still standing.  I may not have accomplished as many things as I had wished to, and I may not have done the absolute best job I could have this week, but hey.  We all fucking made it to the end.  No one ended up in the hospital or jail.  That’s a fucking win for this week. 

Next week though.  Next week, I’ll should be almost 100% healthy again.  Next week, I won’t be run down due to MoonTime bullshit.  Next week, I should be fully staffed.  So shit is gonna HAPPEN next week.  It has to because this can’t continue on this way on my campus.  So much shit I could say right now, but why fucking bother?  It’s the same shit, different day.  ::shakes her head::

In other news, I’m not going to the Women’s Reunion March tomorrow.  I can’t risk getting re-sick, and being outside sends me into coughing fits.  So yeah.  Instead, I’m going over to Steve and Bri’s house and picking up Girl Scout cookies!  Yay!  And then I will come back home and do the first round of school work assignments while David is doing his weekend shift.  Honestly, I should go ahead and pick up a handful of the Youth Lit books I’ll have to read over the course of this semester and get to reading on those.  I think it’s something like a book or two a WEEK that I will be reading.  At least it’s youth lit and those are typically quick, engaging reads that don’t require a lot of brain juice to follow.  ::chuckles::

No comments:

Post a Comment