Tuesday, January 30, 2018

More Involved Than I Planned

written: January 29th



Well, today ended up being world’s more involved than I was anticipating.  I was only anticipating doing the standard Well-Woman Check-Up.  Instead, it also included a transvaginal ultrasound AND a blood-draw.  BUT we did talk about a few different options I have to deal with my current Period of Doom.  Dr. H. sent me home with a pamphlet on an IUD and on ablation. 

She told me to read the pamphlets and think on it over the next week and then call her office with whichever path I decide to go.  Honestly, I’m leaning heavily towards ablation.  It has zero downtime.  And I’ve just heard unpleasant things about IUDs.  Typically with ablation, it would be a local anesthesia.  But given how the last “local anesthesia” situation went with me, Dr. H. will put me completely under for the surgery.  ::chuckles::  We don’t want a repeat of how horrible the LEEP procedure went back in 2008. 

But before I can really consider doing any of this, I have to find out how much THIS doctor’s visit is going to cost me.  And I have to see what route the new psych wants to go, medication or no medication.  I have to get my fucking finances settled again before I can even begin to consider any sort of medical procedures.

Which leads me into the upcoming Super Blue Blood Moon Eclipse on Wednesday.  I plan to re-bless and re-consecrate my various Witch jewelry.  But I also plan to do a serious money charm.  I have to get my spending under control.  I’m still acting like I’m working both the after school program and Starbucks.  Back then, I did have a bit of extra money to spend, while able to pay all of my bills, AND sock away quite a bit into savings.  But I haven’t worked at Starbucks in over 2 years now, and thus, I need to readjust my finances.    

No comments:

Post a Comment