Sunday, January 21, 2018

Revived

written: January 20th



Finally starting to feel human again.  This mystery illness has been kicking my butt in ways I wasn’t even aware of until I started getting healthy again.  I can breathe.  I can walk up the stairs to my room without being winded.  It’s amazing!

I went over to Bri & Steve’s house to pick up Girl Scout cookies from their daughter.  I ended up staying like THREE HOURS just chatting it up with Bri.  I know them from back in my LARPing days, and it was just awesome to hang out with ‘em and shoot the shit.  I wasn’t planning on staying that long, but it didn’t feel like three hours either.  And they have two adorable dogs, so that’s just icing on the cake there.  ::chuckles::

I replied to Wendy’s letter and Sandra’s letter (yay pen pals!).  I’ve got a pretty good idea on how I plan to make Wendy’s witch’s ball.  Hopefully tomorrow, I can run around and get all the supplies and then sit down and just make it.  Then I’ll need to figure out how I’m going to pack it all up and mail it to her.  But I do hope it helps with her sleep issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment