Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Shit Hitting The Fan

written: January 30th



Man, I don’t even know when to start.  I just THOUGHT I was over Alexia’s bullshit…but apparently, yesterday while I was gone, she decided to up the ante.  Of course she was on her phone.  I expected that.  But also she, for some reason, thought it would be a brilliant idea to run around the playground with no shoes…and then to continue to do so once she came inside.  ::shakes her head::

And of course, today she claims a migraine and called in “sick”…but of course she failed to report it correctly.  So the bosses had to pull someone from another campus to cover our campus.  She let me know over text that she wouldn’t be in and didn’t report it correctly.  I told her that she is expected to report her absences correctly because when she doesn’t, it really screws over our campus.  And she snarked back “Ok well I can’t help when I get a migraine.  Sorry.  I can’t schedule a migraine.”  I wrote back “I get that.  But this isn’t the first time you haven’t reported an absence correctly and it negatively impacts our campus.”  I’m so tired of her bullshit.

So anyways, I’m told as soon as I get on campus, about her being barefoot and on her phone.  So I went to the Principal and asked if there was any way I could see the video from the cafeteria on Monday.  And the Principal is AMAZING and we ran through the video.  And sure enough, Alexia was in the cafeteria in just her socks and was on her phone. 

I’ve put in a request that Esmeralda come out and facilitate the talk between me and Alexia on this matter.  Because apparently, whatever I am doing just isn’t working.  I am hoping that Esmeralda will get to see what I’m dealing with here.  Because this shit has got to end. 

Now that I’ve got that off my chest.  What GOOD things can I talk about?  Students were super happy to have me back.  I got responses written to my pen pals AND the long overdue thank you card written to my grandmother.  Yay me!

No comments:

Post a Comment