Monday, January 15, 2018

Round 4



Day FOUR now of the goddamn PLAGUE.  ::sighs:: 

Yeah, needless to say, no smudging was done what-so-ever today.  David came home early as he’s still feeling under the weather as well.  We basically napped for a few hours.  I THINK we are on the mend, but don’t want to jinx it.  ::knocks on wood::

But in MUCH happier news, it seems like I’ll be picking up GIRL SCOUT COOKIES sometime this weekend.  We’re snagging 3 boxes of Tagalongs, 2 boxes of Thin Mints, and a box of Trefoils.  ::grins::  That should keep us set for a while.  ::chuckles::

Oh, and to heap on more crap onto the shit pile…I friggin’ started my damn period today as well.  Because, ya know, it’s been a damn dandy day already.  ::sighs::  At least I had today off, so I could just wallow in the steaming hot shower and nap the damn day away.  I couldn’t imagine trying to endure all of this shit WHILE dealing with work shenanigans. 

And even though, I’m mostly on the mend, I’m taking tomorrow off just in case.  I’ve already promised myself if I’m still feeling this shitty tomorrow, I’ll go see my general doctor.  Man, January seems to be the “go see the doctor” month.  The ER clinic, my gyno, the new psych…possibly my general doctor if I’m not doing better.  ::shakes her head::  Yeah, let’s take the month that pays me the least, and let’s go see as many doctors as I can.  Guess all my fun spending will be suspended for the foreseeable future.

No comments:

Post a Comment