Friday, January 5, 2018

Thankful Thursday #01

written: Jan 4th


I am thankful….
1.       Really enjoying this Winter Break.  I didn’t get nearly as many things accomplished that I had high hopes of doing…but I feel so well rested and centered again.  And that, my friends, is worth its weight in gold.
2.       Blessed internet – which I used to find out my newest Voice Crush actor – Peter Serafinowicz.  He’s plays “Sctanley” in Couple’s Retreat and the “The Sommelier” in John Wick: 2.  Holy smokes…I would listen to this guy read Contract Law books, or Tax codes….for HOURS.  ::fans herself::
3.       Weather FINALLY is playing nice once again.  I am not a fan of the temperatures being down in the damn TEENS during the day. 
4.       Have found a number a blue jay feathers on my two walks this week with Josey. 
5.       Beautiful first full moon of the year – and that the sky cleared up in time for me to be able to really bask in her light.  I didn’t do any ritual this time around – more of simply ENJOYING it.
6.       Joined a Witchy pen pal group and man, the Pagan creativity is freaking FLOWING in me right now.  I need to jot my ideas down so that when I have the time, I can start fleshing them out.  For now, I’m focusing on catching up my magickal journal.
7.       That the Cajun Cowboy Caviar turned out soooo good.  I’ve finally found a way to cook black-eyed peas and actually ENJOY eating them!  Hell, I’ve even been reheating the leftovers and snacking on them throughout the week, it’s that good.
8.       Oh and while we’re on the subject of Voice Crushes – let’s add in Antonio Banderas.  I’m currently watching The Expendables 3 and could you imagine having Antonio Banderas AND Peter Serifinowicz whispering sweet nothings into your ear?  ::swoon::  I would readily die a happy woman after a night of that.  Damn, toss in Julia Stiles and make all of my dreams come true.  Oh, and Jason Stathem…..gonna need a week of all of this.  ::grins toothily::
9.       Sudden burst of adoration for my photography on Deviant Art.  I’ve gained a couple of new followers.  Really makes the heart happy.
10.   Clean puppy!  I forget how fluffy and soft and iridescent her fur is when she’s freshly cleaned.

No comments:

Post a Comment