Saturday, January 13, 2018

Allergies

written:  January 12th



So Friday.  Thank god, it’s Friday, right?

Yeah, I ended up back at the ER clinic.  BAD allergy attack this time – left eye was swollen shut again…but I was having MAJOR difficulties breathing.  If it had just been the eye thing, I would have just iced it and waited it out.  But my breathing was getting harder and harder, and it was really hurting my chest to breathe.  So now I REALLY want to talk to my General Doc about the immunotherapy treatments for allergies.  Because this shit has to END.  For now, I got a steroid shot (one of the least painful ones I’ve ever gotten to be honest) and three prescriptions to get filled tomorrow.  Hopefully they won’t cost me an arm and a leg.

And add onto that that this paycheck was puny (due to Winter Break).  ::sighs::  Don’t get me wrong.  I NEEEDED that break from work.  But damn, it really can slay a damn paycheck.  The next one should also be on the puny side.  But after that, we should be back to normal paychecks. 

AND Alexia was complaining most of the day about having a really bad migraine.  I told her at 4:30, we were well within ratio with the students and that she could go home right then.  But no.  She wanted to wait until 5:30 to leave.  ::sighs::  Queue up the bitching about how bad her “migraine” was EVERY FIVE FUCKING MINUTES.  And yet, who was the loudest person there?  Next time, I’m putting my foot down and telling her either to go home right then, or to shut the fuck up about it.  Such a damn drama queen.

But…something positive – we got to see snow flurries today at work!  TINY flurries that didn’t stick and didn’t last for more than 30 minutes.  ::laughs::  My absolutely favorite way to enjoy snow – getting to see the pretty snow fall that doesn’t stick to the ground and me being inside, nice and warm.  The only way it could have been any better is if I was at home, bundled up, enjoying a cup of chai latte or a hot chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment