Friday, January 19, 2018

Thankful Thursday #03

written: January 18th

I am thankful…
1. Finally on the mend from this damn allergy/cold/flu combo thing that has been kicking my ass three ways ‘til Sunday.
2. My Jade Oracle deck came in today and it’s awesome. I’m hoping to play with it a bit this weekend and get a feel for it. But if nothing else, it is definitely a unique deck for sure.
3. Emily T. being put on my campus to replace Alaina. Emily’s already fitting right on it and she’s a major asset to the campus.
4. That David and I have separate bedrooms. I think it helped keep the sicknesses separate and let us focus on getting better.
5. Working in my Big Gray Art Journal. I’ve done two pages thus far. They aren’t complete – they have a few little things that need polishing off, but I’m just happy to be art journaling again.
6. That I have a brand new battery in my car and that my car runs as it should once again.
7. That even with all the bitching and moaning I’ve done about this month being hella expensive, I am grateful that I have the financial ability to go to the doctor as needed, to run the heater in my home to keep me pleasantly warm, and to do routine maintenance on my car to keep it chugging along.
8. Spotting three coyotes the other day on my way home from work. I love my city wildlife.
9. Only one more day left in this work week and we can then toss it in the fuck it bucket, because this week has SUCKED. But it’s almost over. Just gotta make it through tomorrow.
10. 2017’s “My Social Book” of my Facebook page for 2017 arrived today and it turned out really nice as well. I’ve been doing this for every year that I’ve been on Facebook. ::smiles:: I’ve got quite the shelf going now.

No comments:

Post a Comment