Thursday, January 25, 2018

Achievements & Plans

written: January 24th



Woot!  I got my discussion essay (500 word minimum) done for the Digital Citizenship class written AND posted – it’s due by midnight tonight.  Now, for that class, all I have to do is respond to two of my classmates’ postings (250 word minimum, each) and then I can get to cracking on next week’s assignment.

For Youth Lit, I need to do this week’s discussion question and respond to at least 2 classmates’ postings.  And I snagged some of the “required” reading books from the books I have at work.  I have to read a handful of those and do a book review blog post over them.  The plan is to do a whole bunch of those and write them all up NOW, and then just post them when they are due.  Wish me luck!  ::chuckles::

Next week will be crazy as well.  I have my yearly check-up on Monday.  Thankfully, I don’t think they are taking blood this time, so no fasting is required.  And then Wednesday, I have my first appointment with the new psychiatrist.  Honestly, I’ve been feeling really good since I finally made the appointment and was even toying with the idea of cancelling it, but this week, the depression is creeping back, along with the self-injury impulse.  So yeah, I’m keeping that appointment.  It’s not BAD yet, but I know it WILL get bad again, and I’m not suffering through that shit again with no life-vest. 

I know I made a promise to myself that I wouldn’t buy any more gemstones until I properly documented the collection I already have….BUT…..
Sage Goddess was showing off these BEAUTIFUL rutilated citrine pieces. 
So I bought one.  ::sighs::  But it’s sooooooo pretty!  ::chuckles::  Seriously, it’s a gorgeous piece.  I’ll share photos whenever it arrives.  She’s currently down at the Tucson Gem Show, so I think those pieces won’t get shipped out until she gets back to California.  But seriously, GORGEOUS stone.  I’m trying so hard to be good.  ::laughs::

No comments:

Post a Comment