Thursday, August 1, 2019

Zen Doodle Thingie

written:  July 29

Photo 485/1001

0485

Yeah, this Zen doodle thingie has certainly hit its “ugly” stage. I’m trying my hardest not to hate it or give up on it yet. I’m going to finish it out and then decide if I like it or not. ::laughs:: The yellow washi tape is there just to create a border. It will be removed once I finish filling it all in.

First day working on the campus leader binders. I hate that I was given little to no guidance on what the Zone Leaders want to see in these binders. Or what they think would be important. Nope. Just me. Doing everything on my own. As per usual. It doesn’t surprise me. This is their standard MO. It just sucks. I mean, if I’m doing THEIR work, I should get THEIR pay for it. But no. I’m getting even LESS than my standard pay, because it’s “summer help”. I seriously can’t wait to leave this damn job.

No comments:

Post a Comment