Thursday, August 1, 2019

Dedication

written:  July 28

Photo 484/1001

0484

The Mirror card from the Wild Wood Tarot that I drew this evening at Class. It’s a card of inner journey and the dark night of the soul. I also drew the 8 of Swords from the Wheel of the Year Tarot. Another not nice card. It’s about a lack of energy, imprisonment, and a lack of self-confidence. Yeah this next week should be a whole barrel full of fun. ::sighs and shakes her head::

The ritual went very well. I invoked the four directions and feel I did a really good job. Nicki and I both dedicated, and got our white cord. We are expected to wear these cords to all rituals from here on out as a symbol that we have taken this step. And since we both discussed the goddess in our dedications (to our Path), we don’t have to do that part. We also got a paper outlining the requirements for 1st Degree Initiation, even though that is a long ways off yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment