Friday, August 16, 2019

Spoiled

written:  August 11

Photo 498/1001

0498

David bought me an umbrella for my lil area on the patio. He’s done ALL of the work you see here. There used to be this shitty, utterly useless brick wall that he took down so we could use the full side yard. He laid all the stone work. He put in the railing as well. ::smiles:: I am seriously spoiled.

I snagged a locket from the Poisoner’s Apothecary. It’s the Witch’s Arrow locket and has Wolfsbane, yew and yarrow along with a snake shed. I was debating between this one and his Thor’s Helmet amulet. Thor’s Helmet has Wolfsbane, henbane, amber, a wolf bone, and coyote fur. But I went with the Witch’s Arrow.

Tomorrow the staff and I work on campus, getting everything as ready as we can for the first day back. I can’t believe summer is over. ::sighs::

No comments:

Post a Comment