Thursday, August 22, 2019

Plumbago

written:  August 19

Photo 506/1001

0506

My first little blossom on the Plumbago plant that my brother gave me. I’m super excited. It will have these pale blue blossoms. And from what I’ve read, as long as I bring it inside if the weather dips below 32 degrees…it’s damn near impossible to kill.

In blessed news, the G. Public Library called me today to say that I get to go onto the next step in the application process. They will send me a writing prompt that I have 30 minutes to complete and send back to them. And from there, maybe an interview? ::fingers crossed:: Man, I hope so! I was just beginning to lose hope. I do still have the information from the F. Library (where I did my practicum hours) about volunteering, so if this doesn’t pan out, then I’ll apply to be an adult volunteer and see about getting more library experience that way.

Fingers crossed that the G. Public Library works out. As much as I love the F. Library, I hate working for free!

No comments:

Post a Comment