Monday, August 26, 2019

Spiralling

written:  August 24

Photo 511/1001

0511

My pretty Josey-puppers, contemplating if she should continue napping or if she should get up. She elected to resume napping. ::chuckles::

So my blood work came back positive for thyroid antibodies. I’ll set up a time to get my thyroid sonogram when I go see my doctor again on September 23rd. I’m trying really hard not to spiral out on this, as Hashimoto (IF I even have it), isn’t that terrible in terms of autoimmune diseases. But of course, my Death To All Things Brain, is going worst case scenario on me. Hell, I would be happy to have just Hashimoto, if I could get rid of the damn depression. That would be AMAZING.

In other news, I’ve been working in Dorene’s journal. Like, actually painting and whatnot. ::laughs:: Gotta get on the ball, as I’m due to ship it out to Sharmila FRIDAY. ::sighs:: This procrastination as GOT TO GO.

No comments:

Post a Comment