Thursday, August 22, 2019

Rituals

written:  August 18

Photo 505/1001

0505

A book I recommended to my Coven last night. It surprises me a bit that none of them have even heard of it. Seriously, any Pagan/Witch/Wiccan that creates their own rituals needs to read it. It’s not a light read, or one that you’ll read in one sitting, but it is so damn good on explaining the various parts of creating a good ritual. It is written by a Dianic witch, so it’s very more female-orientated, but still, a damn good resource.

Kristi has also dropped out of the Coven because her work-life just demands too much from her currently to be able to make the Coven any sort of priority. So, student-wise, there is just Me, Nicki, and Elisa left.

We had ritual at Aesa’s apartment and I finally got to meet and love on her ADORABLE corgi, Ripley. ::grins:: Ritual with the group was awesome as well, and gave me some serious food for thought. We three students were told we are responsible for creating next month’s full moon ritual – the whole shebang! I’m rather excited about it, even though I don’t care much for group work like that.

I’m already making plans for the full moon ritual that I will be 100% responsible for. I’m thinking some good little spell bottles could be a LOT of fun. ::smiles::

No comments:

Post a Comment