Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Blue

written:  July 31

Photo 487/1001

0487

Ghostly Leviathan. If you look at her eyes, you can tell she’s gone “blue”. Her normally ruby red eyes are a milky blue color. She’ll shed sometime next week, so she’s a bit paler in color currently. I’ll have to make sure to get a photo of her once she’s shed. Her colors will be a bit more vibrant.

Well I finished up the Binders and the stuff I need for the documentation class yesterday, so technically I could have gone back to Technology today…but I decided I needed a ME day. Besides, Technology isn’t expecting me back until tomorrow anyways.

I finished up Sorcery of Thorns by Margaret Rogerson. SO amazing! I may seriously have to add that book to my personal library. I’ve put in a hold request on her first book, An Enchantment of Ravens. I hope it’s at least as half as good as Sorcery of Thorns. ::smiles::

And I’ve decided that when I get my Leucistic Texas rat snake, I will be getting a male and I will be naming him Silas after one of the characters in Sorcery of Thorns. ::smiles:: Not sure WHEN I’ll get said rat snake, but one of these days, I will. ::chuckles:: Along with a Woma python. Those are my two dream snakes (non-venomous). Venomous dream snakes are a gaboon viper, an African bush viper, and a Cape coral cobra. ::chuckles::

No comments:

Post a Comment