Sunday, August 11, 2019

Ravens

written:  August 10

Photo 497/1001

0497

Yep, read this book today. The entire book. It is that good. I’ve added both of Margaret Rogerson’s books to my wish list. Seriously, if you like fantasy, with a strong female protagonist, read this book and Sorcery of Thorns. Soooo friggin’ good!

Other than that, it was a nice quiet day at home. I got to sleep in and just putter around the house. I got some pen pals written to along with a Postcrossing postcard sent out. I mailed out my “Power Moon” oil from Sage Goddess. A lady was seriously wanting it and actually ended up buying it from me because she didn’t have anything to trade that I wanted. ::chuckles:: Works for me! I didn’t care much for it, so I’m happy to sell it and ship it off to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment