Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Dudley

written:  August 03

Photo 490/1001

0490

Down in Houston, hanging out with the family and FINALLY getting to meet this bundle of ENERGY – Dudley. Dude, I would so kidnap him and take him home with me in a heartbeat! ::laughs::

Also, getting to see my Lil Nephew, Lil Niece, along with my Mom, my brother, and sister-in-law was awesome as well. Lil Nephew turns FIVE today! Like, holy cow, how did that happen?

Plus we were celebrating that my brother got his major promotion and I got my Master’s degree. ::smiles::

Even David made it a point to be there. Which makes it kind of difficult on us, because we have to board Josey. But I’m so glad he went. We all had a great time. Lil Nephew and Lil Niece just LOVED having him there and he did a really good job with them as well. Especially when you consider he’s never really been around children as an adult.

No comments:

Post a Comment