Friday, August 16, 2019

A Witch...

Photo 503/1001

0503

I have titled this photo “A Witch and her Bitch”. ::laughs::

My Witch’s Arrow necklace arrived today from the Poisoner’s Apothecary and I was wanting to take an artistic selfie to show it off. Josey-pup decided she needed to photo bomb it, but I think it turned out quite nicely. I want a longer chain for the necklace, but other than that, it’s AMAZING. I plan to wear it to my Coven classes and rituals from now on. ::smiles::

Made it through the first week of the after school program. My admin laptop completely died today. ::sighs:: So we were back to the paper-roster, AND had no way to verify parent information. Man, I just LOVE technology. (sooooo much sarcasm there).

One of the mom’s stopped in today to pick up her two sons that are in my program. And she asked why I was still working at the after school program, but swiftly said she was THRILLED to have me still there. ::laughs:: So I explained that I’m job hunting right now. And she told me, how both her husband and her two boys were THRILLED when they got the email about first day procedures and it had my signature on it. Totally warmed my heart. I had her daughter (who is now in the 7th grade) as a kindergartener, so I’ve had this family for a while now. It’s nice to be appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment