Monday, August 26, 2019

Dumb Ass

written:  August 25

Photo 512/1001

0512

A very scruffy-looking Jimothy, son of Cleetus and Velveeta (mockingbirds).

I’m rather “checked-out” mentally at this point.

David worked on the stones in the backyard. Even though I told him not to because we were under a heat advisory. But of course, there is no changing his mind when he’s set it, so he worked.

And then he came in and told me he had thrown up and was asking what he should do. Like, dammit man, you were a fucking Airborne Ranger…how do you NOT know what the fuck to do for heat exhaustion?? ::sighs:: So I told him to eat some crackers and then take a shower as cold as he could stand it.

It just pisses me off. We couldn’t listen to me and WAIT to do the yard work until a less hot day. But we needed to ask me what to do when we got heat exhaustion. ::shakes her head:: I have zero sympathies for him right now.

Man, I just need a vacation for a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment