Sunday, August 11, 2019

Pencils

written:  August 08

Photo 495/1001

0495

A sleepy, but protective Josey, keeping an eye on the duck foot she tore off one of her toys.

Today we didn’t have Orientation. But I went in to help Roberta set up the campus lap tops. At my regular pay rate. Hells yeah for the win on that. I got in 6 or so hours to get half of the lap tops done (that’s how many had been re-imaged at that point). I also got to see Bruce and Sandy and they graciously gave me 100 brand new pencils to start the school year off right. ::smiles:: They’ve done that the past three years and we are always grateful for the new pencils. I swear, the students just eat them or something. Though, since I’ve started putting the bright Mt. Dew colored duct tape tags on them, the pencils are better about being returned to the pencil bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment