Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Lughnasadh

written:  August 01

Photo 488/1001

0488

Beautiful Texas sun set. This is one of the nice things about smoking – it “forces” me outside more often, especially in this heat, and I get to see beautiful sights like this. ::chuckles:: I am cutting back on how MUCH I’m smoking, so that’s progress. During the End of Program Exam week, I was chain smoking and living off of coffee pretty much. I’ve been reigning that back in and getting it to a less dramatic level.

Blessed Lughnasadh! It’s the first harvest sabbat today. Traditionally, I would make a loaf of bread. But I didn’t this time around. Seems to be the theme for my year. I dunno. I’m just burnt out I guess. I celebrated it with the Coven, so I’m not beating myself up too much about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment