Thursday, August 22, 2019

Fainting

Photo 509/1001

0509

My plumbago plant has bloomed! It’s kind of hard to tell, but there is this pale baby blue to the centers of each petal. It’s just gorgeous. And occult-wise it’s good for headaches and getting rid of nightmares. So yeah, I’ll have harvesting some of the flowers to dry them and use them magickally. I plan do to a page in my witch’s journal about this plant.

I had my appointment with my doctor today, and fuck man, I just love her even more. After really talking in depth with her, we both agree with what my Mom had said years ago – I’m not bipolar. I have Major Depression – more accurately, my doctor has labeled me as having Dysthymia (chronic depression). We are also testing to see if I have Hashimoto (an auto-immune thyroid issue), as I do have a low-acting thyroid.

Yeah, it’s been years, but when I got my blood taken today…I straight up passed out. ::sighs:: And my hands were trying to seize up. So, I obviously didn’t go to work. Hell, the phlebotomists weren’t even sure they were going to let me drive home after I got myself under control again. They really wanted me to call someone to come pick me up. But it was noon, and I knew it would be at least an hour before my husband could get over to the office to pick me up, so I opted just to wait a bit longer with them until I regained some color and then drove myself home. I drank some water and gatoraid and ate some cereal and then I took a nap.

So we are upping my Pristiq dosage. And then the doctor is prescribing a mood stabilizer as well. I can’t remember what it’s called, but she did explain that she’s using this one because the other one usually has MAJOR weight-gain as a side effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment