Thursday, August 22, 2019

Interview

written:  August 21

Photo 508/1001

0508

This are my current fruit obsession. Which is funny, because my brother also likes them. But I like them because of the plum aspect while he likes them because of the apricot aspect. ::chuckles:: We are just polar opposites on just about everything, but we would both drop everything to help the other one out in a heartbeat.

My interview went very well today. The two ladies conducting the interview seemed a little put out that I didn’t have a year’s worth of experience, but also seemed really pleasantly surprised at my answers to various questions they posed me. So, fingers crossed! I should hear back, one way or the other in the next couple of weeks. Please, please, please, let them CALL me to tell me I got the job instead of getting a letter from HR saying I didn’t get the job.

Seriously though, this would get a great place to work. Beyond the library itself being awesome, it’s about 20 minutes from my husband’s place of work. So if it were to work out, and I could see myself staying there for a while, we could possibly look into moving over in that general area, and cut down on our commute times.

Other than that, today has been a bit, blah. I did run over to Tuesday Morning to pick up some stamps for my Canadian friend, Tara L. So I did accomplish that. But I think that’s about it.

I cooked dinner, but didn’t really eat it. It just didn’t taste good – another tell-tale sign of my depression, as my husband said the food was just as good as it always is. Tomorrow’s appointment with my doctor just can’t come soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment