Thursday, August 22, 2019

Witching

written:  August 20

Photo 507/1001

0507

Putting the CRAFT into witchcraft. ::laughs:: I FINALLY got around to wood-burning Sekhmet’s name in hieroglyphics on a piece of wood I’ve had for most of the summer.

In fun news, the G. Public Library wants me to come in and do an interview…TOMORROW! So after some shuffling around of my schedule, and rescheduling my doctor’s appointment, I have an interview tomorrow at 11 am. And I’ve decided to go ahead and take the day off of work, just in case.
That way, I don’t have to worry about if the interview runs long, or traffic is a complete nightmare or anything like that. That way I can spend all of tomorrow focusing on the interview.

And you better believe, I am getting my Witch-on for this as well. I don’t do a whole lot of spell work, but when I do? I pull out all the stops. So fingers crossed! ::smiles::

No comments:

Post a Comment