Friday, August 16, 2019

Work BS

written:  August 12

Photo 499/1001

0499

Finished my Zen Doodle thing and I actually really like how it finally turned out. Sure there are things I can improve on. But as a whole, I’m pretty happy with it.

We got to spend a few hours on campus today, getting everything ready for the first day tomorrow. Figured out that my admin laptop shuts down completely if I unplug it, even though it says the battery is fully charged. ::sighs:: Well, I already had to talk to Stalker Tommy to get the printers reinstalled on the laptop, so while he was in my office, I also told him about that. He’ll look into it. Man, he smelled like sweaty boy. No body odor, but SWEATY kid smell. ::crinkles her nose:: And it made my office smell like sweaty boy for a good hour after he left. Gross. And apparently he isn’t do any tooth care, as he’s not missing a front tooth and the rest of his teeth are black-ish. It’s like he dips and doesn’t brush or swish or anything. Yeah, I’m living the dream here with HIM as my stalker. ::gags:: Lucky me!

Other than that, there wasn’t a whole lot to do on campus. We did a pretty good job at the end of the last school year of preparing as much as we could for the upcoming school year.

And then the bosses added ANOTHER student today to my roster. Bringing me up to 72 students. And this one is one of the special needs kids that has a BIC in place. Hurray. ::sighs:: Hopefully I get my 5th aide soon…but I’m not holding my breath.

Wendy (a pen pal) was supposed to come visit next week and I had planned to just take the day off and hang out with her. But with us having 72 students and 6 or so that are special needs, and there being no guarantee that they would even get a sub to cover my position, I just can’t do that to my staff this early in the game. ::sighs:: So yeah. The plan now is to hopefully swing by her place on my trip to Atlanta in October. Because I’m NOT giving that trip up. Work can just suck at that point.

No comments:

Post a Comment