Thursday, August 1, 2019

Tarot & Tea

written:  July 27

Photo 483/1001

0483

A fun photo of my Chai latte and my current journal at The Perc for a Tarot and Tea with my Hazel Nut!

It’s been ages since we last did a Tarot and Tea. I miss my Hazel Nut. But there’s a possibility in the next year, that she may be moving to Oklahoma. That will seriously suck. I will seriously miss her. I mean, she’s my Hazel Nut!

I got to show off my Last Unicorn Tarot deck to her, but I’m still not quite ready to actually shuffle the deck and use it. It’s just too purdy. I also brought along my Spirit Animal Oracle deck, and damn it was spot on as well.

Telling me to own my own power. To seize the day. To basically stop being a little bitch and start applying for library jobs. And of course, during the reading, I had the distinct feeling I needed to pull the next card in the deck and pulled Spider – the symbol of the Coven. ::chuckles::

No comments:

Post a Comment