Monday, February 25, 2019

Turtle

written: February 22

Photo 328/1001

0328

The temporary turtle tattoo arrived today. I can already tell that it probably isn’t going to last long due to constant movement, but I do like the way it looks. I would want a slightly smaller turtle, and moved a little bit further away from the wrist. But all in all, I like the look.

I mailed out Katie’s package. I was supposed to just send her the Red Fast Luck Oil, but then I started tossing in little bits and bobs. I had to fill out the padded envelope because NO ONE likes a lop-sided envelope! ::chuckles::

There was just no way I could get to the post office with enough time to mail out Leida’s journal to Sharmila – it requires me to fill out customs papers. And I will be busy all day tomorrow with funeral things. But I do have the journal packed up and ready to go on Monday, so hopefully it won’t be too terribly late.

My Wintergreen oil arrived today. This eBay seller shipped SO quickly. Now, on the next paycheck, I’ll just have to buy Vanilla oil and a carrier oil of some sort and I’ll have everything I need for the Red Fast Luck Oil. And Hazel Nut said she was totally game to making this while we are doing our Day of Ritual in March. I am glad I listened to that intuition nudge and bought TWO mixing bottles. She’ll have a good sized amount for herself. She’s also sent me a list of items she would like me to bring for the Day of Ritual – my athame and my drum for sure. Just need to figure out what day we are doing all of this so I can get that blocked off and not schedule anything crazy that day. ::smiles:: It’ll be nice to do ritual with her again.

No comments:

Post a Comment