Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Gun Range

written: February 18

Photo 324/1001

0324

We checked out the local gun range that Emily H. (coworker) suggested. This is one of the rifles that really caught David’s eye and that he is interested in testing out when we go back to actually shoot stuff. They do have the Smith & Weston I was looking at and a few others that I can rent and try out. Not going to lie, I am totally going to fire the Desert Eagle they have. It truly is a friggin’ hand cannon. ::chuckles::

Sadly, we didn’t have the time to actually shoot today – ok, ok, so I did not have the time for us to shoot today, and David won’t go by himself. But I got a lot of reading done and one of 3 assignments done. I have still got some time to get the other two assignments knocked out and start working on the Big One, so I am not too terribly worried about getting it all done. Just gotta make sure I do a little bit each day instead of letting it pile up and drown me again.

I got some letter writing done. ::smiles:: It cracks me up how much I am thoroughly enjoying myself in this, but man, I’m loving it. Hopefully my stamp order will arrive soon, as I’m really getting low. I may have to swing by the post office and pick some up just to carry me over until it finally arrives.

I was able to run over to the FedEx store and print out some photos I want to add to Leida’s journal. One of these days I’m just going to break down and buy my own printer. I don’t know why I’m being so stubborn about it right now. ::shrugs:: It’s just one of those things I’m being stubborn about. It’ll break eventually and I’ll get a damn printer. And I’ll probably use up all the ink within 2 weeks of having it. ::laughs:: But oh, my journals will be so full of amazingness. If nothing else, it would be so much easier to keep my Witch’s Journal up-to-date than I currently do. ::chuckles:: I guess that is one of the good things about being on Sabbatical from Witchcraft…at least I don’t have much to update or fall behind in updating.

Speaking of which, I’ve begun working on March’s layouts in my BaBuJo. I need to start planning for my Ostara surprise. I would love to say more about it, but it’s a secret and I want it to stay a surprise. ::chuckles:: I’m also planning in March to either start using the elliptical again or doing yoga again. I just need to start doing SOMETHING physical. And hopefully the weather will start playing nice and I can get back into walking Josey on the days that I’m not working at the F. Library in the mornings. Those days, I barely have enough time to feed myself before having to head off to the after school program.

No comments:

Post a Comment